Buckle Up Driving School - Frequently Asked Questions
- What car will I drive??
Currently the cars you may drive will be a manual 1.5L diesel engine ford focus or a Vauxhall Corsa.
They are modern, very easy to drive and very well maintained.
- What is your phone number?
Matthew for all enquiries 07811 034949
During lessons I am unable to answer so leave a message or even send a text!
- How else can I contact you??
When you call I may be teaching so unable to answer. Leave a message and contact number and I will ALWAYS get back to you.
Otherwise I am on facebook 'Matt Buckle Up', Whatsapp, twitter, you can text, or email email@example.com or via the contact button on this site.
- How long will it take?
It will take as little time as it takes to get you ready for the test. It is really down to the individual.
- How much will it cost?
- 1 hour lesson - £25
- 90minute lesson - £37
- 5 x 90minute lessons - £180
- Vouchers for lessons can be bought for birthday presents!
- Manual 20 hour Intensive 1 week Course - £749 + (Includes driving test and accommodation, 4 nights bed and breakfast)
- Manual 12 hour intensive residential top up course - £459 + (Includes driving test and accommodation, 2 nights bed and breakfast)
Non residential prices are also available on request
- Do you do Pass Plus?
Yes. Pass plus covers; All weather driving, rural roads, night driving, town centres, motorways, dual carriageways. I carry out the course over either one whole day or two half days giving us time to visit the dual carriageways, motorways and busy city centres of Cardiff or Newport. The course is £180 or can be booked through Powys County Council where you the student only pay £20, this applies to Powys residents only.
- Do you do refresher courses for licence holders?
Yes. You can take a refresher to rebuild confidence, re-learn to park, learn eco-driving or anything else.
- Can I come from outside Llandrindod Wells and take my test there?
Yes. I can do intensive sessions to teach you the local roads and test routes before your test on the day of your test or during the days leading up to your test.
The pass rate is far higher in Llandrindod than most test centres in the rest of Britain and my pass rate is higher than the Llandrindod average rate. Your chance of success increases the more time we can spend together refining your driving skills.